Friday, 24 April 2009

My Mama's last day in Dubai

Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. Wärtsilä has been operating in Dubai since 1992 and already has a number of premises here. On 22nd April 2008, Wärtsilä moved to its state-of-the-art workshop office in Dubai Investment Park-2. The majority of the Wärtsilä employees in Dubai will work in the new premises, amounting to around 310 people.

During my mom's last day in dubai we made a visit to my work place at Wartsila LLC DIP, i showed her where exactly is my table. Johan was very hospitable so kind to take us there to show the workshop area where i used to walk every morning first thing at work, in the workshop I meet and greet all our service technician and other engineers that I may passes during the whole day. As proud girl showing my work to my mother and to my Son it's a nice feeling to see how your mother was empressed and proud. I really had hope that i showed this as well to my father but we ran out of time.

Strolling our way to the workshop, johan took us to the propeller workshop area...well ofcourse it's my mom's first time to see a big propeller but it just one of the few bigger one that she h
ad seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment