Thursday, 31 December 2009

HapyY New Year's Eve to Everyone!!!

New Years Greetings To our Loved One's, Wishing all of you a year full of Happy Days "Happy New year!".


New Years Eve has come whole family went to Abu Dhabi to join the countdown with famous Singer "Rihanna" concert that blows up away with her danceable and entertaining music, Gabriel had fun with our new experienced welcoming New Year, along with Ailene joined the countdown. As Johan had fun with us dancing and singing with Gabriel, weather is good with a cold wind breeze in our faces. It's a total hilarious and fantastic fireworks display. People around us greeted each other with Joys in their faces, as mostly the crowds are teenagers and family. But before the big event we had a major disaster that ends up laughing we waited in a ques with empty stomach for we had expect that they're will be a good food out in the Bar Food area, sad to say it was just a snacks that make us hungry but then again the party moved on even with swelling and hurting feet's walking in a far main entrance and the other side parking area. Ailene and my sister Rachel could not stop themselves by taking out their sandals and walk bare foot. We all say that it was a challenging experienced welcoming the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



While Rihanna's singing this music with fireworks display



" As my life flashes before my eye's I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise?So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life "
"And you can see my heart beating You can see it through my chest And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving Know that I must pass this test So just pull the trigger
Say a prayer to yourself He says close your eyes Sometimes it helps And then I get a scary thought That he’s here means he’s never lost"

No comments:

Post a Comment