Monday, 15 February 2010

After Shock Valentine's Day

Dinner @ RitZ Carlton Hotel "La Bie"

While we still wanted to do the traditional way of celebrating our Valentine's Day, Johan managed to surprise me taking into dinner a part one of our Heart's day 14Th Feb 20:00 at Westin Hotel in Marina honestly to say it did not went well both of us are tired and the bad thing is I was not really in the mood to go out for I had a tough day at work too busy even forgot to have my coffee break. Well as the night go on we ended up not talking that much which I felt sorry of my behaviour, but then again I made it up to him the same thing what he did I surprised him with a dinner date at RitZ Carlton Hotel of course it was superb we really make it up this night. We love the fine dine in restaurant that gives more privacy than the last dinner we had. " As my Johan tells me better late than never"

No comments:

Post a Comment